yesterday nv blog cos very tired and din hab enuff time to blog乧. So today will tok abt yesterday乫s happenings乧. Kk乧. Yesterday was april fool乫s day乧 IT WASN乫T A GREAT DAY!!!!!! Why??? cos yesterday during sci lesson乧 I wanna play a prank on mdm wong乧. I nv aim properly乧 so poured out some on her collars乧. Kekez乧.. den after tat乧. Went as per normal乧. After tt yi qin wanna pour on her as well.,乧 but jus den乧 mdm wong turned around乧.. and started to snatch the bottle of disappearing ink乧 haha乧. After tat乧 yi qin dunno why, I tink pour the ink on mdm wongs hand乧 den dey started their battle乧 den yi qin was asked to do push up乧 cos mdm wong not happy mahz乧 hahakz乧乧. Den tt yi qin drag me in乧. (not reli drag, I got participate lahz)乧乧乧 I was also asked to do push up lorz乧.. but I told mdm wong I din know how to乧.. den乧. In between, debate debate lahz乧 den yi qin and I decided to kneel down and beg mdm wong lorz乧. Hahakz乧.. den she started to say乧.. 堦漙揤摪乧. Haiz乧 so furiating!!!!! I only kneel down to beg her to forgive me lorz乧. Den now those bundh of frens of mine keep saying yi qin is mine乧 wad I snatch from qing hui all those irritating sentences乧. I got no choice but to find every possible chance to say them lorz乧. Hahakz乧乧 JUS WANNA CLARIFY I AM NOT MARRIED!!!!!!!! den yesterday oso a lot of ppl got kenah poured by me乧.. examples乧 ling ning乧 haha乧 I rote 乪kick me乫乧. And drew a turtoise乧 hahakz乧 os funny乧. And then qing hui rote suck me all those things.. so funny 乧.. I laughed like siao lor乧.. Meng Ying oso kenah乧. Hwee ing oso kenah in the morning乧.. de Yvonne oso kenah乧. Qing hui oso kenah乧.. Jacob oso kenah乧. Yi qin oso kenah乧 yusa oso kenah乧 atiqah oso kenah乧 hahakz乧. So fun乧乧 this years april fool was half irritating and half fun乧乧.
Den today went to tm乧. Bot a new pencil case and a new twist clip for my hair乧.. den after tt went to han乫s house乧 we went to lovecalulator. com and checked for sum ppl乧. Hahak乧. Hwee ing and Nicholas, ye hui, willy and weng boh乫s percentage was exceptionally high乧.. high乧乧. Haha乧.. den still got try lotsa ppl乫s wan乧. Hahak乧乧 many ppl matched with Samantha and qinghui乧 hehe乧乧 kk乧乧 now shall stop liaoz乧.. buaiX乧乧..
My Mood: Irritated, Confused, Tired, **DOT DOT**乧乧乧.
Song to recommend: Ai Qing 36 Ji/ Jolin Tsai
love is, 6:29 PM.