
Woohoo!! It's 7am in the morning now!! I haven slept!! I cant sleep!! Why?? My eyes are swollen but I cant get to sleep!! So I decided to blog!! Haha.. I'm lame.. actually was in bed at about 4am lidat but I flipped and flipped till now still cannot sleep!! Mebbe after blogging I will feel sleepy.. den go back sleep.. it's so weird to be blogging at this kinda time!! Duhhh.
Ytd was ning en's birthday. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! ning en FINNALLY turned 14!! haha... We[han,ning,vonne,lingning,ziqi and me] went to ning en house to celebrate her birthday!! Finally can go to her house!! Kekes.. her house hors.. sho neat sia!! 5 ppl stay still can so neat.. my house 4 ppl stay dunno like wad shit sia.. hehe..
Earky in the morning was supposed to wake up at 9.50 but my alarm clock no sound came out.. den I set my hp got alarm but I was charging it at the kitchen.. diao.. woke up at 10.37am.. I was like, oh my god!! I'm gonna be late!! Gosh!! Den faster went to bathe, luckily bathed within 10 mins.. usually takes 40 mins. den faster went to meet vonne then went to meet han and ning cos hadta buy ning en抯 bdae present.. chose a few presents for her.. and we[or I think me] chose the wrong Giordano pink top for her.. haha.. I think she wun mind la hors.. kekes..
Den went to my house to wrap presents.. wrapped one and a half rolls of scotchtapes on the presents.. haha.. presents included newspaper and rods and some things which are meant for making a prank on her.. haha..
Den went to ning en抯 house.. got eat birthday cake and kfc.. den ning en lend me de ai shang qian jin mei mei my comp cannot respond to it.. den my father's fren not in Singapore cannot ask him repair.. duhh.. so cannot watch!! I've been anticipating for it for dunno how many weeks le.. hais.. ning en opened the presents very gently and hor she very got patient lehs.. haha.. unwrapped till so elegant... haha.. the newspaper almost flooded her house� hehhe..
Then today came home immediately took ot the rods and wrapp till thick thick.. I've got 6 empty presents for that auntie.. haha.. I used about 15 sets of newspaper ba. I think she will go crazy, unless some give ling open.. haha.., today[later] I mebbe going to buy the same design de wrapper.. cos I used today en wan to wrapp those presents den hor.. my house now run out of scotchtape lehs!! Haha.. not a single roll of scotchtape left!! Haha.. those wrapper and scotchtape de money I will deduct from my budget.. haha.. I hope there wun be any objections.. use back same design ya? Kek..
Wahh.. this few weeks hor almost gone broke.. so many birthdays!! Haha.. luciky mostly my mum fork out de.. cos I am penniless.. haha.. *sobs* I haven receive my mb de letter.. dunno I got not.. hais.. mostly yes la..
I am trying to do some homework but summary hors.. see le very sian lehs.. hopefully later can finish.. cos summary cannot copy.. haha.. den maths I only done 2 questions.. so pathetic. tsk tsk tsk.
Oh ya.. if ning en's reading.. I dunno vonne got sms u to tell u.. she ask u burn the zhang dong liang.. dunnnid burn for her.. cos that is hers I mean that in the plastic de.. but i think it's too late rite? I hope u understand.. but others need to burn.. for eg. Angela's aurora, luo zhi xiang's da ren show and jolin's j9.
For me to remember, my cds not with me..
-angela's aurora
-luo zhi xiang's da ren show
-jolin's j9
-zhang shan wei's ZSW II
-zhang shan wei's ZSW II VCD
Oh ya.. just read han's blog.. and I think I oso need to make my wishlist more specific.. haha.. in case I get things I dun like for my birthday?? Bhb.. bleahs..
Byes!