ytd I packed my toys. Those toys that I played during my childhood days. Those toys that accompanied me for about 10 years. It's rather impossible for me to play those toys now cos it would be like too childish? I am not saying myself as matured, of cos. These toys brought me a lot of childhood memories; how I beg my parents to buy for me, how I went to those shopping centres to choose the toys that I want, how I played with them, how I cried when someone spoilt my toys, how I pretended to be a cook with those toys and how I pretend to feed those baby dolls with food.. so memorious... I wanted to throw them away, but it would be like throwing away my memories? All those dolls,which are made dirty, toy blender, toy toaster, toy kettle, toy stove, playdoh fries maker, toy rice cooker, all those artificial food,be them sushi or cakes or fruits.. there are so many things I dont bear to throw away.. but I have to.. haix.. the only toys I am not going to throw away are some of my barbie`dolls pluus their accessories and some other baby dolls and a rice cooker for me to put my savings.. hehe.. its too cute for me to abandon it..
oh yaa.. i added somemore buttons.. becos i remembered yee han told me that my blog was very plain.. so i decided to add all those.. as for pictures.. i have to slowly upload them.. haix..
still downloading sylvester's i dream.. 25 mins left.. so slow.. singapore idol finalists de that's wad friends are for oso download finish le... moii internett connection download things damn slow de siaa.. haha..
orites.. there's no more singapore idol now... haix.. miss that show shoo much.. miss sly too. =)
jungiery stars concert's coming le.. in 1 weeks time.. so qi dai... can see moii prince(with S) charming renfu and gino.. heehee...
::deOneEnterin'myEars::
i dream``sylvester
::deOneEnterin'urEars::
When i look into your eyes ` sylvester's rendition
:*:countdOwn2JStarsConcert:*:
5mOreDays(on06.12.04)
love is, 3:11 PM.