
1) I dream / sylvester sim [right-click]
2) I dream / taufik batisah [click on it]
3) That's what friends are for / singapore idol top 11 [right-click]
i also found the lyrics of i dream on the net.. mebbe those who like the song i dream(by sly or tau) might want it..
-I DREAM-
In my mind I can climb all the mountains that surround me
My spirit's there where eagles dare to fly
In my heart there抯 a spark that can light the world around me
An open door where I am sure dreams are
Doesn抰 matter if I win
Or the colour of my skin
Coz the race is all about believing in yourself
And I dream I can run like the wind and be strong
When my heart just wants to give in
I dream I can be the hero that抯 in me
When I dream, I dream
There抯 a time in your life when the odds are so against u
There抯 no defeat if all u keep is pride
First or last, slow or fast
There抯 a dignity that makes u
Keep driving on when worlds have come apart
Doesn抰 matter rich or poor
All the things you抳e done before
Coz the race is all about believing in yourself
And I dream I can run like the wind and be strong
When my heart just wants to give in
I dream I can be the hero that抯 in me
When I dream, I dream
Of the moment tat forever will be golden
When the torch is passed only dreams will last
That are shared by everyone
I dream I can run like the wind and be strong
When my heart just wants to give in
I dream I can be the hero that抯 in me
When I dream, I dream
I dream of you....
-------------------------------
my dad's in cambodia for sort of a business trip.. and i miss him... hehe.. neways.. the day when i throwed away my toys, i was wondering nobody's forcing me to throw them away.. why i throw? haix.. now abit regret.. i picked out a few dolls to keep cos i really dun bear to throw them away.. den when i want to find back two of the other dolls.. which i liked most compared to those i picked out infront of the rubbish bin.. but it was too late.. i already threw them down the bin.. cos there were like 5 or 6 bags of toys to be thrown away..
orites.... forget bout toys.. wad's done cannot be undone..haiz.. so heartache.. i lovee sly's i dream.. i keep repeating the song! haha.. i been hearing it for 4 hours ytd and plus today 4 more hours! haha... ok.. lemme check.. it's been played for 71 times in my windows player! haha... ok.. mebbe its becos of sly, but its oso cos the song's VERY nice..
okk.. there's some prob with my windows messenger... and the probs are.. i cannot chat with ppl... i mean i can't start a conversation.. so.. only can ppl start conversation with me... and i only can sign in the first time i connect to the internet... that time yee han chat to me, but suay suay my cursor hang.. so din manage to read wad she rote.. and wanna clarify oso.. i can't start a conversation with ya.. pai seh..
oh ya.. sylvester's going to be a performing guest in jolin's concert.. haix.. and why no jungiery stars concert instead? and summor.. i wanna watch the encore telecast of singapore idol final showdown!! but!! it is on 11 dec!! which means its on the day when we are going to jungiery concert!! arrghhh!!! gonna miss sly's performance... duhh.
::deOneEnterin'myEars::
i dream``sylvester
::deOneEnterin'urEars::
When i look into your eyes ` sylvester's rendition
:*:countdOwn2JStarsConcert:*:
5mOreDays(on06.12.04)