
First came Tai Ji, that good-for-nothing boygroup. They danced and mixed some kung-fu[their strength] in, well, I expected some very HIGH starting by KOne. haha. Its like not many people support them[Tai Ji] la. Haha. Me and vonne were like, haiz..
Next came 7 Flowers. umm. GREAT! Haha. All the artistes who performed were well appreciated by me except for the performance by Tai Ji.. duhh. Haha. 7 Flowers sang a song in Ai Shang Qian Jin Mei Mei, Too Young which is found in Top On The Forbidden City OST and the third song called.. I think is I Wanna Be With You?... 7 Flowers sang three songs.. I lovee the MV for the song in Ai Shang Qian Jin Mei Mei.. cos itS very cute! Haha. They also releasing their album next year..
Ermx... actually after 7 Flowers, I cant really remember who came next, I din really go and memorise who came first, who came second, who came third.. But I think I should be able to name out their performances.. Alrights, those not interested in this I think better not read cos this entry is for my own rememberance. I wanna remember what happened yesterday. Hehe. I know some people might think haiz.. write this for wad? I am not interested at all! Haha.
I think after 7 Flowers, should be Toro and his Typhoon.. I am only interested in Toro... Typhoon sang, or, I can say Toro sang his songs with the other two members[I cant really remember their names, one of them is called Xiao Cun ba.. de other one is the one who who acted as Yi Dong in Top On The Forbidden City...] Hehe.. They sang give It Up first, then they sang bao Feng Yu and ren Wo Ao You... Cool man... Toro changed hairstyle.. then looks so strange.. haha..
After that was K-One!! AHH!! I shouted like madd. Haha. Gino had his hair cut shorter a lil and dyed more white colour back got a lil, front got more� I prefer his previous one.. but hair long le also need to change hairstyle de la.. Stars are like that.. kkz.. They started off with feng Yun Bian Se[My damn favourite song], and the ambience there was damn HIGH!! They asked Singapore got telecast Top On The Forbidden City or not.. those fans said no, includes me too. Then K-One asked how they know then? They answer was? VCDs!! Haha. Den they sang bei Ying and their new song first Love...
Next, was what they call it, The most MAN boygroup[erm.. no no.. its MANgroup, they are too old to be boys.] okay.. the mangroup.. 183 CLUB!! they started off with Zhe Mo.... Ahh.. Torture.. haha.. then Yan Xing Shu keep asking us to FOREVER support them... haha.. den they sang a song found in Ai Shang Qian Jin Mei Mei... and the third song they sang was Lavin La Vida Loca[Sam sang that song during the 5566 2nd concert]... haha.. they striped.. striped off their coats... haha...
Then came the ~Quan Min Bao Bei~, Cyndi Wang Xin Ling!! She started off with 揌ua De Jia Sha� found in Tian Guo De Jia Yi OST... the ambience wa very quite and nice.. cos it抯 a slow song... then after that she went down the stage.. we thought it ended!! But she popped up with ai Ni!! yoYo, Cyndi Baby What's Wrong With Me.... Haha. And the ambience became very HIGH!! Haha... then thesong became ai De Tao Can and Continued to ai Qing Jia You.... CUTE.. haha..
Next, The MAIN character of the day!!! Five Five Six Six!!! 5566!!! Everyone standed up and shouted like madd... including me!! I think I shouted very loud!! Vonne was like, you shout very loud hor? They started with.. Oops.. my mind is blank!! They sang too many songs!! we Will Rock You�.. Aha! Ya... Poor Jason Hsu din come cos he got appenditis de operation.. so he recorded a vcr with his message for the fans... den they sang a row of love songs... Songs like without Your Love�, wo Nan Guo�, and cun Zai... den they came up with quicker songs... easy Come Easy Go�... and they sang c'est So Bon with 7 Flowers... its like everyone came for 5566!! RenFu was damn cutee nehx! The ambience was much HIGHER than the ambience in other stars performance!! COOL!! AHHHH!!!
After that started ENCORING�.. shouting encore very fun nehs... haha. then slowly slowly all the j-stars came out to sing some Christmas songs... then ended with Yin Wei Ai....
Thoroughout the concert, I was damn High and I kept shouting and screaming like madd!! First time so high... we were like.. standing up and down.. sitting and moving our heads left and right and shaking the lightsticks like crazy.. haha.. hand and legs also become woobly liaox... now my legs de thighs very painful nehx...like that time PE de training de next day like that... but not so serious... haha... the seats were flat on ground de.. but actually compared to that time indoor stadium it was much nearer la.. especially when they moved forward to the front of the I-Shaped stage.... The WONDERFUL concert ended at 10.55pm cos there wont anymore trains if we dont get to the Mrt Station by 11plus.... I din manage to buy the calendar for jacqueline cos I was rushing for the last train of the day... but anyway.. the calendar costs $20.... hwee ing managed to buy and she even bot the Ren Wo Ao You book at only $5!! Usual price $10 lehs...
When I came home, I was rather hungry.. I called mum to come down to the bus-stop to wait for me.. then I went to seven-eleven to buy the black pepper beef burger.. yummie yummie...
Later MUST buy today's newspaper!! Sure got news bout this concert and jolin's concert!!! Of cos I am not really keen to know whats going on at jolin's concert, I only wanna know bout Sylvester!! Haha..
::deOneEnterin'myEars::
wo`ai`ni```s.h.e
::deOneEnterin'urEars::
tong`kuai ` s.h.e``