<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32815557?origin\x3dhttp://tinggparadize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, January 07, 2005
HomeWork_Title: GLASS. [for Mr Jae]

.(....\............../....)..
..\....\........... /..../..
...\....\.._.._../..../....
....\..../....l..`\_./....
..../....l....l....(..`\....
...l.....l.._.l.._.\....\...
...l.....l__.l__.l''\....\..
...\...................'../..
.....\__________/.........

GLASS.


Glass can be very fragile but things made from glass are definitely beautiful. Let me first list out things made of glass I see in one day.

Early in the morning, when I just woke up, I will not sit up yet, I can see the electric lamp up on the ceiling. The casing for the electric lamp is made of glass!

Next, I stand up, draw the curtains and open the windows. The windows is also made of glass! I walk straight to the toilet to brush my teeth and wash my face. What do I see? A piece of mirror. It's considered as being made of glass, isn't it? Another encounter with glass! I pick up the glass for washing my mouth and a glass is also made of glass. Just within minutes, I had encounter with glass for at least four times!

In this modern world, things made of glass are uncountable! Glass are usually transparent or translucent, coloured and shaped. Glass actually solidifies from molten state under heat.

Ornaments made of glass are very suitable to be given as gifts. Mostly, they are affordable and yet presentable. Although crystals look alike glass, they is quite a difference in the price. Crystals are much expensive. Ornaments like candles are contained in containers made of glass because glass can withstand heat. Vases are also made of glass. I think it's because glass is more presentable unlike metal and wood although it is very fragile. At home, you can see alot of things made from glass. Plates, bowls, glasses, pots, kitchen cabinets which have glass panels to make it convenient for housewives to look through the cabinets. Dinning table tops can also be made of glass! Bottles, containers and alot more.

There are really too much items made of glass to be mentioned. During sciencs lessons, you see test-tubes, flasks, pipette, burette, beakers thermometers and many more.

Human's heart are as fragile as heart hence sometimes we say someone's heart is broken. When someone's heart is broken, it is like shattered glass. Once broken, usually it's hard to heal.

Glass is really a very common thing in our life. We encounter glass everyday. Glass i as though part of ourlife. We use it every now and then and see it every now and then.





love is, 1:19 PM.

TINGG.
MOVED to her new home. (:
goodbye.
missymissee
facebook
blogger