<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32815557?origin\x3dhttp://tinggparadize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, January 07, 2007
i seriously wanna watch hanayoridango.

祝你伤心 - 石欣卉

yamapi. AHHHH!!!
I WANNA FASTER WATCH HANA YORI DANGO SEASON 2'S EPISODE 1!!!!
WAHAHA!!!
HANAZAWA RUI!!!!
SHUAI SHUAI SHUAI DAO~~~~~~!!!!!

was waiting for it yesterday midnight and now i'm still waiting for it to complete. so i can watch it!

so excited.


these few days been thinking of going poly or JC. haha. IF my results can go JC, should i choose JC and make myself suffer? i dun think i can cope in JC leh. somemore in JC, is still study those science science maths maths de. SIAN! IF i go poly, i can probably take up courses which i am interested in, then i'll love going school to study! and work hard to get good grades?


ARRGGGHHHH.
i dunno lahh.
the thing i know is that I AM NOT GOING TO GO TO MI TO STUDY. it's freaking far. althou i like the edu system of the school. i can take my own "sweet" 3 years time to study for my Alevel if i go MI. i am slow in everything so spreading out the time seem good for me but it's just too far.

my mum is alright with me going to either of it. i'm left with about 1month plus to think about it. haha.

I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT NEXT WEEKEND'S CLASS CHALET!!!!
I SERIOUSLY MISS JYSS AND 4E3'06[and of cos my dear LJQ] CAN????

I MISS THE ATMOSPHERE AND EVERYTHING. WARM AND FAMILIAR! HAHA.

HAHA.


uummm. gotta go!
HANA YORI DANGO!!!!





love is, 6:22 PM.

TINGG.
MOVED to her new home. (:
goodbye.
missymissee
facebook
blogger