
精舞門 - 羅志祥
LIFE IS VULNERABLE.Yes, it is.
Try searching the taiwan search engines with the name, 许玮伦, and what you'll have are headings like 许玮伦遭遇车祸 or 许玮伦车祸身亡. It's really very saddening to hear news about her death. It's like I just saw news on her car accident on a Taiwan News and 1 day later... news of her death. I thought she would survive like how other fortunate artiste would. I'm not really a super fan of hers but it's really very saddening to hear news like that. Life is really unpredictable. So sadded especially when I go and watch videos of Taiwan news reports on her. SAD.
Okays,
today went to giordano warehouse sale to see see, din have much things suitable for me la, only bought a sorta polo tee de shirt. before that, we went to have lunch with yeo hweeing. i think she's crazy. wahaha. after we came back from the giordano warehouse, went to tm to sit and eat. there was HANA KIMI OST autograph session over there but I DIN SEE A SINGLE CAST ON STAGE! haha. cause there were quite alot of ppl who were taller than me and blacked my view totally. couldnt see my ah zunzun. haha. LOL!
WOOOOO OOOO!~ GOONG S is getting nicer! wahaha. but i still wanna complain that ugly male actor is ugly! wahaha!
i simply love hanazawa rui in hanayoridango! wahahaha! i'm always crazy over guys! wahaha!
this sunday gotta work!
LOL! feel bad to turn down my boss so said i can work on sunday. my mum ask me to quit if i really dun wanna work. but that seems bad. i'll see. mebbe i wont feel so sian when i work since i've not work for 1 month! haha. mebbe i'll feel fresh again!
buais!