Himawari - 山下智久
I'm so so so so TIRED.I'm not having enough sleep. And I totally got no mood for lectures/tutorials.
Was unknowingly dozing off while I was writing something. First time this kinda thing happen lo.
Imagine I was like writing notes form the slides, and I dozed off unknowingly, then I wake up, what I had on my paper were messy lines(cause i was holding my pen on the foolscape when i dozed off) and non-related words. Oh my god.
And, I totally forgot about chemistry! Even simple questions like counting mass i also forget!
Die die die!
My class also very de pathetic, 5girls only. minus me, means got 4friends to make. But only made friends with 2 of them cause the other two, one is very quiet and never smile type the other got friends in class liao. Then the two new friends are english speaker larhh! Hais. NVM. Let time takes its course. (Ehh.. Correctly used?)
Now I'm very tired. I wanna sleep soon.
Very tired.
Missed out the first 3 months liao, cannot slack too much. Alermak.
love is, 10:35 PM.