I swear this song rocks. LOVEE it to bitsss. Haha. I personally HATE going to blogs with songs playing automatically cause they clash with my music. So, Press the play button and hear this song if you've not heard of it before. Hehe. I never force to to hear hor. Scared you later addicted like me nerhs. I suddenly like xiaogui cause of this song. Wahaha. And I listened to it for like 500 over times already. ^^
Anyway, today went to KBox with them, and wahaha, the atmosphere just cant get up without caomeng's ai bu pa. wahaha. Had mac&pizzahut's garlic bread for lunch, and yoshinoya for dinner. Hey, i'm broke. Haha.
Totally no urge to go back to schoollife. -.-
Oh man, PE & TAF Club gonna rock me hard kaes. TAF i think is daily de lor. den need report school early, like 1hour earlier? LOL. Bathe, smell nice nice le, den haven pass 1hour, I'll be fcukingly(I cant help but.. I wanna vent my anger) smelly then I go and sit with my classmates and they will think I stink when I used half an hour of clean water,that is very precious, & my favourite shampoo and shower foam, that's costs money, to get a good bathe. WTF? Cannot make it after school de mehs. Cannot make it not daily de mehs. At least JYSS makes me pleased with their policy that I dont need to go TAF. I miss JYSS lor. Haha. Haha. My mum say its good for me cause can cutoff at least some stubborn fats. Hurhur. Good is good lah. But troublesome leh. I hate myself smelling bad loh. Not presentable at all.