Now, I duper look forward to weekends.
Am really very tired. I WANT TO SLEEP!!!!
Actually I got quite some stuffs to do. But I'm really tired larh. Today make-up lessons till 6.30pm loh! Dont wanna do those stuffs le.
Come back eat dinner no time take"afternoon nap" somemore.
Now I'm simply so tired.
Very sad larh. Forgotten about Olevels de stuffs then now do tutorials and listen to lectures very cham. Everything dunno.
Today did maths, then got things I dunno, no
yee han to let me ask questions and to teach me patiently! The 2 new classmates I have also amaths B3 de. haha. our maths cannot make it de. haha. Haiya! I just miss JYSS 4e3'06 so much!
I dunno when I'll stop grumbling about JC lor.
I is really alot of things blur blur everytime.
Sad arh.
Haha. To
han and
en whom i've not seen for some days,
I MISS YOU! wahaha!
love is, 11:58 PM.