Today is my first day as an TPJCian. The talks were very sian and my legs were like numbed after i sit for too long, as usual. Gone through similar process in MI, but now with different facesand different environment, and different state. I'm not just a PAE student, but a JAE student. Have to face all these, seriously.
With this slacking attitude of mine, dont know can survive in JC anot lor. Today went to school with a have-fun attitude. We were in different OGs; ing-grp8, me-grp9, ak-grp10, ziqi-grp11, yvonne-grp13. close to each other and of the same captain hook family. hweeing's group was infront of me during the talk so could talk to her.
this time round, dont feel that kind of sadness and loneliness and the depressed feeling for being a new student of a new school. maybe cause got good familiar faces accompany. haha. this time round, miss see initiated to introduce herself to other OG members! Haha. I was thinking that I must show to people that I'm friendly then people will wanna talk to me bah. haha. if not maybe peole will think I'm like so dao, then I'll never make new friends or mebbe at least acquaintance!
Alright alright, currently the 5 of us chose the same subject combination, except for yeo, i dunno what she is taking. i almost couldnt take what i wanted to take when choosing my subject combi online today, theres some problem with the system then i couldnt choose 2 H2 sciences. But the criteria was to have at least B4 for both science subjects in Os. I met the criteria! I mind alot, you know.. Haha. Wasn't easy for me to get at least a B4 for chemistry, and i'm like alreay proud of it. well, fortunately, everything was settled when i looked for the teacher. if not, i also dunno what to choose.
anyway, my OG Leaders hor, very de "care" about me lor. cause I dont like to stick to my OG(yea yea would be sticked to yeo they all), ten my OGLs see me, they'll be like, "must come and stick with us ah, the rest quite bonded already" kinda thing. Aiyo. Better dont be in the same class as the OGLs, cause I wont be going to school for the next 2days of orientation. i dont care if they say is fun and they enjoy it or not. I'm not into this kinda thing de person la. received a sms from one of my OGL,humphh, remind me about what to bring tml and asked me to MUST GO tml cause its a major day tml. althou i pity them for having a member like me, but too bad. wahaha! After orientation, also will separate de. LOL! thou i'll never know, maybe one of them might be one of my good friends in the future. ya. oh ya, it'll be considered playng truancy if I dont go to school for the next 2 days, but too bad lah, if want mc, i'll give parent letter. haha.
by the way, today i saw a few of my primary school schoolmates. quite surprosed to see yingting there.
OH YA! tml i'll be switching my hp to SILENT MODE, i know they'll probably call me and ask why i didnt go, so if you sms me or call me and cant get quick replies, you know the reason yah. wahaha.
haiyo, i know you, my dear diary, might be tired and sick of hearing me talk so much about achool. so will stop here.