<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32815557?origin\x3dhttp://tinggparadize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, March 15, 2007
Temporary Change of URL.

TEMPORARY CHANGE OF URL


Due to some hosting problems of diaryland.com, which i've used for like almost 3years, my blog http://tingparadize.diaryland.com/ has like become under construction and i cant have any access to it currently.

So, here's a temporary(or maybe permanent) URL of my new/cont'd blog.
remember, it's http://tinggparadize.blogspot.com/ yah! DOUBLE Gs!

Dont know which stupid freak took my URL of http://tingparadize.blogspot.com/ and make it into a advertising site! Dont go in! The person can earn money when you hit that page. I registered for that URL few years back but I deleted it. And now, it's misused. Sigh.

I dont know when will diaryland.com be back from construction. Sigh Sigh! I want my past entries! Luckily I managed to transfer about 90 entries from diaryland to this blog before Olevels last year, but I have about 300 entries! So many not transferred!
Was thinking of using blogger since I'm quite familiar with it but there's simply too many entries to transfer! One by one transfer neh. *Regrets*

Therefore, after diaryland recovers(if it will), I'll not use diaryland anymore. To prevent similar accidents. Haha. Blogger rocks! Also, luckily I backup-ed my template. Phew~




love is, 5:52 PM.

TINGG.
MOVED to her new home. (:
goodbye.
missymissee
facebook
blogger