AITAI - Se7en
NURHURHUR.
BEEN
SO TIRED EVER SINCE SCHOOL STARTED.
Always have the urge to sleep in school, and for the first time in my life time, I'm asked by teacher to wash my face because I fell asleep in class. MUAHAHAHA. during GP lessons uh, and the way she talks really bore me lahh. But she not very fierce, just very kind de ask you go wash face. LOL!
I feel I'm not cut out for JC life.
And just missing out the PAE period, I've like missed SO MANY things and it's SO HARD to catch up. Uh duhhh. Neverending things to catch up lahh!
Sigh.I'm always so sleepy lahh!
It's 11plus now, I've just woke up from my nap which lasted from about 7plus after school till just now, and I'm still so tired. Still got tonnes of work to do, but, I willl just do tml dateline de homework and GO SLEEP!
Cannot tahan lah. I think I might be one of the retainees lah. Everything also dunno.
I SUCK LAHH.arghhhh.Bye, people.
Look forward to GOOD FRIDAY holiday. I just so hate schooldays! DUHH.
everything is meaningless.
i dont like things to be like this.
it's so unfair, and i hate it.
love is, 11:32 PM.