想見你 (AITAI) - Se7enIt's raining,it's pouring.I left school at about 3.30pm and headed to the bus-stop infront of school. When I was five steps away, it started to rain, very heavily. Till now (6.25pm) it's still raining. Gosh. 3hours of pouring. It's really so heavy.





Reached my house le den got off the bus, headed to bakery to buy doughnut. hehe. den fast fast chiong to got shelter de place after crossing the road. den i found out there's some flooding at my 291/293 de busstop. watch level was until ankle ba. den my shoes was totally wet cause of the flooding. hehheh.




Hmmm...
Haha. Yup, it's about raining and raining.
Today got maths makeup tutorial but din go cause never bring my notes and I din go for its lecture on Tuesday(cause i dunno) and so I decided to go home. But quite regret din go.
Anyway, just wanna note down some stuffs regarding school. hehheh.
#ing,von,qi and me are in photography club for our CCA.

#The two friends I always stick together WITH in class are Jolene(which happens to be ningen's good friend when she was primary 4, so coincident.) and Jelly. hehheh.
#The most common food I eat in school is roti prata. cos i like the curry. The school de food really not very nice.
#I am in a class with 5girls and around 18boys. I'm register no. 4; first time single digit. LMAO~
#I just had my maths test on functions today. I'm gonna flunk it. LOL.
#My Project Work's PI is finally somehow okay. Just needs some edits here and there. Need to had in draft 4 by this Saturday. Final PI will have to be handed in to be reviewed on 20 April which is 8days away. I'm working on inventor of TV - Philo Farnsworth. Haha.
#I 90% regret going to JC. Olevel 14 points was just
pure SHIT, pure RUBBISH.
#There's only FUN in TPJ when some 8 or 9 of the
ex-JYSSians in the school mix together for some bubbling business or chitchat session. hehheh. Oh ya, today is Jacob's BD, wished him happyBD in school.
#I have ever harboured thoughts of dropping one science(Physics or Chem?) subject for Art. But.. o.O
#I strongly believe currently cant cope is because:- I have forgotten almost all Olevel stuffs in which some is needed now- I dont have time to revise them cause I dont even have time for current stuffs- I am still not used to being a mugger- Not used to JC study style.Well.. My blog is for me to rant about such stuffs. hehheh.
OKAY.
Off I go~
love is, 6:05 PM.