听袁惟仁弹吉他 - S.H.EGot miss me not?
LOL!
Long time since I last blogged.
Really busy for the week.
Finally handed in last and final piece of PI last thursday.
and we're grouped into our PW groups le.
So, now, after PI, we gotta do GPP le. means gotta do a group-based de PI. SIAN!!
And we had chemistry and physics faculty tests last Wed and Thurs.
All I can comment abut it is that I AM GONNA FLUNK THEM ALL!!!!! YAYS!
The day before physics fac test, I read 20% of what is tested and fell asleep in the middle of the night. had to READ(not study/memorise) them the next day, and of course, there's blanks here and there and alot of dunno-how-to-do.. DUHHH~ haha. that's Miss See.
The day before chem fac test, ex-JYSSians went to KFC(with han and liping who crashed for awhile) to study together. Me totally no mood to study, was deprived of sleep. went home slept somemore, woke up rushed final PI(took me lotsa time) and did chinese homework and physics pract. stuffs, and so, I dint study for chem. Next day, den rush and READ them. LOL. what can I expect if I din study for it. FLUNK lor. blanked like more than 10 marks bah. ya. still that Miss See.. After chem test, I was like so put-down-a-big-stone. haha. like just finish Olevel paper like that.
Yesterday, which was Fri, En came to join us(ing,me,yvonne,jacob,jackson,boo) for bubbling at TPJC there. then Poly and JC students got that kind of difference in frequency. haha. (but Han could blend in so well at KFC that time leh..) Haha. But afterall, we're still JYSSians. After that si char bor PANG SEH us, then the rest went back to JYSS to get our Olevel certs. It was raining heavily. We chatted with some teachers that taught us before, and chatted most with Mr Ong. So miss JYSS~ haha.



(us in JYSS general office. We din really had this chance to loiter in the general office last time eh. haha.)
Suddenly had this in mind yesterday, I think nothing's gonna replace 4E3'06 bah. I also dunno how to describe my class now. Good or bad? Time will tell. But all I know is that I'm not fully happy in my class. Sometimes is lah, but not to the full extent loh. Best times are when with ex-JYSSians loh. Afterall, it's more than 4years or at least more than 2years of knowing each other. That kind of bonding is different. haha. ok, dun be so emo liao.
oh ya, we had this lollipop(or they called it 'edible glass') making session 1 week ago(on a thursday). was with same group as jacob and ziqi. had fun making those lolli, but it turned out BITTER! haha. but was fun overall. moulding the lollipop was fun too. hehheh.
and last week's saturday, our school had this newspaper collection thingy to donate the money for this particular hospice. yup. hmm. had a chance to interact with classmates i never talked to before, and they happen to be in my PW group! so coincident! we collected really alot of newspaper and old clothings. almost 2 full lorries of them. the guys were really enthu about collecting newspaper. haha. sweated like hell also. haha. my class on the lorry. ya, i know its small, but i'm lazy to upload a bigger one.
CIAO!
me go and watch show liao!
hardly got a chance to have NO MAKE-UP LESSONS on saturday!
grab this chance to slack! slack slack slack!
love is, 2:18 PM.