<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32815557?origin\x3dhttp://tinggparadize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, April 18, 2007
very random.

Hit - Super Junior

Random post over here.
hehheh.
i think my class somehow is quite fun at times lah, maybe more boys then they joke among themselves, we girls can hear and can laugh. LOL.
haha.
07 S21 = Strive 2gether as 1
My class de marcus thought of it de. haha. this was mentioned long time ago lah, cause we wanted a class slogan den so we had this. haha. then they went, "if its S22, then it'll be Strive 2gether as 2." HAHA! LOL.

hehheh.
i've got one chinese compo to rush cause need to hand in tml. DUHHHH~
still got econs to finish, maths to redo, physics slides to copy!
and unlimited stuffs to study!
there's physics and chem faculty tests next week leh! How? Die liao arh!
Econs test also coming soon! How???? Die again???? How many times do I need to die?????

ARGGHHHHHHHH!

So miss life in JYSS lah.

Although can see XIAO LE in school now, but it doesnt really help me in terms of academic. haha. hehheh. but it's just plain pleasure to just look at XIAO LE lah. Muahaha.

Tml need to run!
Monday PE that DUMB ASSHOLE relief PE teacher let us do all those tiring stuffs lah! IRRITATING! HATE HIM! ARRRGGGHHHHH.

I HATE HOMEWORK!
I HATE STUDYING!
I HATE SCHOOL!
HATE!
BIG HATE!

Wondering if I should watch Yamapi's Operation Love today.. Dont think got time lah. Well.. Hais... JC suck. Life suck.

Today GP was going through this article on the poor elderly, those no family members de, then was saying whether government should increase their allowance. Make me link to a conclusion. Next time when I grow older, must NEVER leave my parens alone. Must give them sufficient allowance. Cannot let them be working at old old age. Cos got one time my mum saw a 60plus uncle picking rubbish, den she asked my father if he will land into that state when he gets older.. that made me think also.. LIFE.... So, pray i wont get into IMH because of school stress, if not I wont be able to accomplish this basic thing; provide for parents! I love my mummy and papa! hoho.

Ponders about LIFE.

Ciao!




love is, 7:55 PM.

TINGG.
MOVED to her new home. (:
goodbye.
missymissee
facebook
blogger