<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/32815557?origin\x3dhttp://tinggparadize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, May 31, 2007
but sleeping is yet so important.

唯一的唯一 - 小宇

I forever feel so tired every now and then.
GRRRR.
It's like I just woke up from my normal nightime sleep for about 6,7hours, I feel tired liao.
GAH.
What a life.
Sometimes sleeping too much really spoils life, but sleeping is yet so important.

Been busy with my own stuffs, so haven finish up 4e3 chalet blog.
Will get it done asap.

Ciao!

i'm just an actie perhaps.




love is, 12:00 AM.

TINGG.
MOVED to her new home. (:
goodbye.
missymissee
facebook
blogger