愛情瑪奇朵 - 棒棒堂AH, alevel chinese next monday. dont wish to flunk this paper cause i dun wanna waste the money and also dun wanna study chinese again next year!
but, i haven start on it yet!
i'm busy with other stuffs. lol.
I really hope PW can end ASAP.
Sianed of it already.
Trying hard to memorise the 4min plus script. Really worried about what question the assessors will ask me. Hope I can just anyhow whack. haha. if not if I just ermmm... hmmmm... also cannot make it.
PW, please end end END!
have been feeling irritated over something.
but that thing did not offend me.
lol. well, too bad. hahahaha.
i think i have come to this part of my life that i feel that everything is meaningless and against me. but its not exactly true lah. i know LJQ and my family will always love me! wahahaha. LOL!
And and and,
i been longing to go KBOX with LJQ!
lol lol lol.
feeling random now.
anyway, bye. (:
love is, 3:27 PM.