<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32815557?origin\x3dhttp://tinggparadize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, December 14, 2007
LALALA.

喝彩北京 - 5566

I'm so disappointed with the cheenah-fied 5566's 4th album's song names!
喝彩北京 & 漫游中国!
WTH!??
Although it's only 2 songs lah.. Others I dont know..
Dont need lidat to attract more cheenah supporters mah..
What's with their manager sun for choosing such song names! zzz.
I cannot stand that cheenah-ness lah. Aiyo.
好久不见 song already got people complain cheenah liao eh..
But.. 喝彩北京quite nice lah. zzz.
Good good de 5566 how can he anyhow destroy..

Anyway,
today's my cuzzie's birthday.
initially wanted to wake up at 12nn to go interchange to buy her presents and my stuffs de, but i dragged till 4pm then wake up. haha. previous night actually wanted to do homework de, but read a few NEWSWEEK de articles eyes started to get blurry liao. so.. GAVE UP.


yesterday ate zhi char with my cuzzie they all to celebrate her birthday. then my uncle ate halfway felt a sudden stinging pain at his back, he thought it was the other table de hot gravy or what spurt onto his back. But the other table de ppl gave a shocked face. I was thinking is it was snake or cat bite him, but he turned around and we saw a bee-alike thing on his shirt. that thing was very big loh. around 3cm in length. Then he went to see doctor in case got poison and he said it was very pain, luckily dont have poison. And the thing is that I initially wanted to sit on the seat he was sitting. Phew! Luckily I wasnt the one being biten. I HATE INSECTS TO THE COREST CORE. He still could play mahjong when he went home. LOL. Then I checked the net for info of bee but realised that insect which stinged my uncle was not the traditional type of bee or is maybe not a species of bee. Cos bee is yellow-black-yellow-black and quite furry de but that one is body above black colour but below is yellow colour de and is not so furry. EEEEEW! How can anyhow sting ppl! Now I'm so worried of being stinged or having any insects crawling on me! YUCKS. Feel like bringing Baygon or maybe Shieldtox w/ Dettol(for disinfection) wherever I go to spray on those darn insects. HAHA.


and and,
I'm super uber excited about THEY KISS AGAIN!
muahahahahahaahahahaha!
I actually wished for Romantic Princess to end ASAP few weeks ago so I could faster catch They Kiss Again! Rahahahaha. sorry uh, ahzunzun. muahahahaha.

TATA.(:




love is, 7:55 PM.

TINGG.
MOVED to her new home. (:
goodbye.
missymissee
facebook
blogger