hmmm.. these few days had been damn relaxing. dramas dramas and more dramas! HEHEHEHEHE. nostalgic feeling. the days of watching so much dramas. i managed to catch up 篮球火 and 无敌珊宝妹! 无敌珊宝妹 is not bad! Amber Kuo's voice is nice! (am i some sicko. =.=) hahaha.
tried to watch 翻滚吧蛋炒饭, but first episode kinda didnt catch my attention boring. nevermind, when i'm free and more patient then go watch it. how can i miss my feilunhai's drama.
school tomorrow! boring luh! i guess normal lessons resume tml! my drama session is gonna end soon.zzz. AHHHHHHH. wahahahaha. no fun. tutorials AGAIN?!!??!?? =.= (BUT the problem is, can promote not!???!?!!!) HAHAHAHAHA.
alright, i learnt from my reetaenee motivational workshop before: "if i think i can or i cannot, that is it." so, i say I CAN, means i can luh? HAHAHAHA. I CAN I CAN I CAN. zzzz.
i think this world consists of many different kind of people. some are just the kind that their face tells you they are gonna make it big in the future while some others just dont. well. i guess mine's the latter. i really cant imagine myself in a university and being someone useful in the working society. zzz.