<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32815557?origin\x3dhttp://tinggparadize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, January 25, 2009
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE!



BAK KWA, BAK KWA, BAK KWA! L-O-V-E-S!



HOOOOHOOOHOOHOO!


Backtrack:

On Wed, ate Astons with Ning, Han and En for dinner!

Yesterday, went marina square to buy CNY bottoms with Yvonne. Bought shoes (non-beach slippers, to be exact) too! Ate KFC for brunch and shared Oreo Cheesecake with Yvonne at Starbucks after that, plus I drank her hot chocolate like nobody's business. lol.



Today, now, doing homework before I can head off to Grandma house cause I don't want to drag till Tues. On CNY still need to pitifully rush homework, no good!

Awaits steamboat for reunion dinner! WHOOOOOO!

Annyeong!




love is, 1:06 PM.

TINGG.
MOVED to her new home. (:
goodbye.
missymissee
facebook
blogger