Eons since I last updated!
Since I have super poor memory, it'll be good I record down happenings that I still remember and probably worth remembering.
Back back track...
13 Feb, Fri:(that's like 13 days ago. haha.)
Post V-day!Bought some gifts for my classmates.
Received some in return too.
May and TJR gave me a cute balloon (which bursted before I could really take a good look at it.) and an sprayed-black rose because it was Friday 13th.

Supposed to have CCA on this day but I was excused from it cause I didnt feel well.
But, ironically, when I met
sai, yeo and ak later for lunch, I wasnt feeling sick already. LOL.
So we had lunch at
Pastamania and watched
Love Matters, which wasnt that nice though funny at certain parts and other than the four of us, the rest were ALL senior citizens. ZZZ!
Then, we went to
Ikea and
Giant to walk walk.
14 Feb, Sat:It's V-day!Met up with
sai, yeo and ak again, this time round with
jacob,boo and jackson as well, ie. the usual jyss-tpj bunch of people.
Exchanged Friendship Week/V-day gifts!
Lots of chocolates received! Sinful!
Initially planned to go to
Suntec for some NTU talks, but in the end, reached there took some brochures and we didnt step into any halls for any talks! Hahaha. Weren't in the mood for talks!
Lunched at
Pepper Lunch after that.
Damn funny when jackson and boo were suaning jacob with the numbers on that standing card. lol.
Then we went
Plazasing cause sai wants to search for her bag.
Pirate alert! She wants the same bag yeo has, luckily islandwide no more stock! hahaha.
21 Feb, Sat:Hahaha.
Met up with the
same bunch of people again!
This time round without jacob cause he's serving NS.
Initial plan: Free* trip on
Singapore Flyer!
Met up super early, reached there at 10plus but still we were too late!
Free tickets were fully redeemed around 8 in the morning!
Hahahaha!
Nobody is as disappointed as sai is! hahaha.
Then we ate at
Popeyes at that area.
We decided to go somewhere else since our initial plan cannot be realised!
Took bus to
Ngee Ann City area, strolled aimlessly, then I suddenly remember Jia told me
Cineleisure level 9 there can rent a room(they call it a chamber) to watch DVD or play boardgames, so we went there!

I guess its all our first-time!
We played
Game of Life and then
Taboo.
F-U-N!!!
Damn alot of funny moments and jokes! lol.
Spent 3hours plus inside.
Taboo is quite addictive! Hahahaha.
I finally get to try macaroon! I tried the peach one from
Bakerzin. Not bad.
This is
macaroon:

For dinner,
initially wanted to settle down at Shaw Centre because we accompanied Boo there as he's eating with his family, but it was kinda packed there, so the rest of us left for our next destination.
Jackson brought us to
Shokudo Japanese Food Bazaar at Raffles City Shopping Ctr.
Queue was quite long, but soon our turn arrived.
There were lots of Japanese food inside!
*Drools*
But pricing kinda ex and they charge service charge (when its all self-service) + GST.
Was kinda not willing to spend too much on food there, but in the end, decided to expand my budget. hahaha.
My Salmon Tomato Rice. Salmon is nice! (: That piece of veggie is redundant.

Yeo's Beef pattie with potato thingy(the lump of strands you see). This potato thingy is nice!

Sai's Beef pattie with Tomato Rice.
Same beef pattie as yeo's; nice also! Although abit salty, but I like.

Our BBQ-ed stuffs.
Mine - Bacon with Quail Egg, Yeo - Bacon w/ prawn, Sai - Shitake Mushroom.

Everybody's food at a glance.

Back home after that!
25 Feb, Wed:College Roadrun ytd.
Was timekeeper with
May, didnt have to run. HEHE.
Woke up super early.
Came home and had 6hours of nap immediately.
Recently feel lethargic damn easily.
Sleep so much and sacrifice time for tutorials and yet still feel tired.
I should go do tutorials already!
Tata!
love is, 5:28 PM.