<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32815557?origin\x3dhttp://tinggparadize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, April 03, 2009
On MC today!

애인만들기 - SS501

Long time since I last blogged!
March Holidays were fully spent on studying and school stuffs!
And also, met up with full LJQ (it happened like few weeks back le.) for dinner at Astons and chatted and chatted.. Errr.. or is it gossip and gossip? hahaha. I listened more than I talk. But the feel is good.





School reopened and exams for the first week.
On the first day, for GP and econs paper, didnt sleep the previous night, so my dark circles were like worsened. Jia2 said I looked pale and looked like ghost! Haahahahaha. Like I've really chionged like siao. It's just my usual exam routine. Maybe my body really old le, cant withstand such unusual sleeping hours.

Went for this InternalSecurityDepartment trip with my class on Friday. Certain parts were interesting but some parts were simply too content-based that I almost slept while standing. I wanted to sleep for the whole trip in fact cause the previous night I chionged Boys Over Flowers! Hahaha. In the end, missed lunch with TJR they all cuase I overslept. hahaha.

Finally caught up Boys Over Flowers le! I mean just today, this morning..



He is CUTE! Although my friend said he looks kinda like Bae Yong Joon(whom I dont really like) in which I kinda agree. Still, he is cute. Especially his smile! Hoohoohoohoo!



I still like the second male character more in Korea's version.
Taiwan version's Hua Ze Lei
Japan version's Hanazawa Rui
Korea version's Yoon Ji Hoo
All the same character! This character rocks! Wahahahaha.

Anyway, I'm on MC today because my stomach/gastric area is feeling extremely not well. Doctor also never tell me exact cause.. zzz. The medicine sucks also cause need to chew tablets, which makes me feel like puking. Now still feeling strange at stomach area.

Anyway, school got this 8D7N Macau trip can go visit casino cause its linked to maths statistics. Initially quite interested to go with TJR they all, but after that heard only got 15 places! LOL. Selection most probably based on results. zzz. Not pinning too much hope on it but might be trying cause they dont want to give up. wahahaha!

After blogging should go do homework le!

Got some results back and so far ok with them, more than I expect cause didnt really study enough due to my slow rate of absorption and lack of time. The rest of the results should be bad cause my econs and GP just suck. Ok, thats all.

YEO HWEE ING, IF YOU ARE READING, PHOTOS!!!!!

Oh, being random here, I still love my F.T Island! Lee Hongki! Wahahahaha.



Bye!




love is, 1:01 PM.

TINGG.
MOVED to her new home. (:
goodbye.
missymissee
facebook
blogger