<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32815557?origin\x3dhttp://tinggparadize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, July 16, 2009
The 19th year. (:

Warning: This post is purely for me to keep as memory. (:

How should I start?

Received my first present the day before my birthday; an angpao from my aunt. (:
Eh no, first present is received about 1 or 2 months ago from my brother; a pink iLuv plug-in Earphone.
Received birthday card from yingting (primary school friend) a few days before my birthday.
It's a nice feeling to be receiving birthday cards annually from a primary school friend. (:

In school:

This year the 3 LJQ-ians not in school and thought birthday might be quite boring (not that I want things to be fun, just want it to be a very very very little more than a normal day kind of feeling. hahaha. Low profile but not no-profile? Hahahaha. zzz.)
Although on this day, I had extra lessons till 7pm and I had loads of tutorials to rush, spending time with TJR they all in school was considered not bad luh!



Thanks to them (Tong, May, Jia2, Wengyi, Yanxi!) for their presents and their handmade cards and letters! I know there's effort made into the presents and cards and presents they gave me, especially Tong and May's handmade cards luh! Hahahahaha.
I really appreciate it, thanks! Thanks TJR for the balloon made with hardship too! Hahahaha.
I like the "Happy Birthday" singing hammer most.

At home:

When I reached home, main door was closed instead of the usual widely opened one.
Then my uncle popped those kind of poppers with colourful strips when I opened the door.
lol. Then Mum ordered Pizza. When I was walking home, the delivery man walked pass me on his way back. So when I reached home, I could eat pizza already! (: After that, Mum brought out the chocolate birthday cake. (:



Birthday song (super awkward moment) and special flower candle (check out above!) I ordered online (not for myself initially, just that my bday's the most recent one, so tried it on my birthday.)
It is originally a closed flower, when I light it with fire, a small fireworks (nice!) goes off then the flower with 8 petals open up by itself,after that supposed to have birthday song but mine was spoiled so the song didnt work. ):

Thanks to people who messaged me. (:

Next day, KBox with 5/7 LJQ:

Went Ehub KBox for gathering.

It wa raining so heavily and I was stucked at the opposite busstop! Didnt have umbrella so ran as fast as I could with my PE tee covering my head. Super UNGLAM. zzz.

KBox is always fun. And it always seem that I hold on to the mic most of the times, that I keep trying to push the mic to other people. Hahaha. I told Yvonne I want to take alot of photos to keep as memory from now onwards so, when we get older we got more things to reminiscence about. (OMG, So yvonne-ish...)



Yeo made me a bouquet of paper flowers(check out above). Very nice lah. And her birthday SMS this year make her like as if she got alot of EQ worzxz! Message content the most memorable among all.

At night had dinner at our house nearby de coffeeshop.

Their presents were mentioned before; thebodyshop teatree products!

Lastly, F.T Island's "I Hope" rock rock rock rock rock! OMG SO NICE!
I've been replaying and replaying!

This entry was typed yesterday (Thurs midnight) and only published now (Fri midnight) cause had to photoshop. Quite troublesome but recapping my PS skills also not bad. As for our photos taken with my phone, I think I need to see if I need to adjust any brightness/lighting/redeye before I send you all.

And I think typing this entry kinda made me woke up late today (Fri) and had to get MC cause didnt go to school. LOL. I really dont understand how I can totally be unaware that I off-ed 2 alarm ringings half an hour apart! Too tired that I can even sleepwalk to off my alarm on my handphone and hold it on my hands while I continue sleep? Sometimes I really wish I had CCTV to monitor how I react to my alarms in the morning, especially during times I oversleep.
Habitual snoozing that led to this? Really dont know and dont understand. zzz.

The End. Bye.




love is, 11:39 PM.

TINGG.
MOVED to her new home. (:
goodbye.
missymissee
facebook
blogger