Half of 2009 has gone!
OMG, so fast!
OK.
My midyears ended last week!
I was absent for 2 of the papers.
My brother spread his flu-like symptoms to me and I thought people with flu-like symptoms will be invited home, so I went to see doctor and that generous doctor gave me 3 days MC.
So I missed the last 2 papers HAPPILY and have a long weekend break! Wednesday to Monday!
6 days! Oh, anyway, people with no fever but flu can actually still take the paper in an isolated room. Too bad lah.
GP and Maths was disastrous, maybe that was why I was so happy to be able to miss Chemistry and Physics. ^^
Maths was really horrigible lah, got to work harder for another practice paper which is coming in about 10days. If Maths CMI, Chem and Physics and Econs how to make it!? LOL.
Left 4 months to Alevels. The thought of less than one month for each subject makes me wanna puke. Awww.
OK, anyway, on the last Saturday before my exam started, i went to airport Mac to study overnight with my bro. From 12am to 8am! (:

Drank Milk Tea from Yakun!

Rebel! Drank Yakun's and Coffeebean's beverages but not Mac's when I'm studying at Mac! LOL.

In the end, of course got eat Mac for 3am supper. The temptation!
After that when we reached Tampines, we ate Mac again. Breakfast with Mum this time round.
Anyway, on Monday midnight when I was revising for my Maths paper at around 3am or 4am, my bro went down to 7-11 to buy his drink and surprisingly bought me this! Yay!
Ben&Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake Icecream! Hoohoo!

Anyway, last Friday, went out with ing, qi an von for some shopping.
Got the rest my thebodyshop teatree series!

LJQians who didnt go, you all contributed (as my pressies) to me collecting my almost-full series, in case you all dont know what you all are paying for! Haha.
The ones with pink dots are the one you all paid for. (: Hehe.
Actually there's still some free gifts(not cheapo ones. heh.) which was given for spending over certain amount while buying this and also, membership card. So, all these are also my pressies! Hahaha.
LOL.
Actually, I dont know the effectiveness of these products, only wanted to tryout.
Ooh, then we went Taka and Far East to shop shop. Bought some stuffs.
Then, last Sat, went to Expo to study with Ing.
Not really study, just did chem paper. Didnt accomplish much but better than staying at home and online window shop and accomplish totally nothing. zzz.
After that we went to Robinsons Sale! Bought important "clothings" and potato sticks!
Lol.
Hmmmm! Have rested quite enough!
Time to finish up my Chem paper and start to prepare for alevels!
Tata.
love is, 10:53 AM.