2 stories.
"Story" #1: Winter Time.Yesterday was my first time (during exam) sitting at a seat that Mr. Air-conditioner DIRECTLY blows his SUPER COLD air on. It was super cold right even before my 3 hour paper started, such that I had to request the teacher to increase the temperature which was rather useless! Exam venue was a classroom, so makes the cold air even more concentrated!
During the paper, it was my first time experiencing mouth, hands and legs shivering! Affect my concentration leh! Wahahaha! Miss Marks will leave me de leh! After the paper, my foot were still like in the frozen state for a few hours. Zzz.
"Story" #2: Sorry, sorry.Recently, I changed my alarm tone to Super Junior's "Sorry, Sorry".
As you know, this song is filled with "Sorries" and I feel that it makes a good alarm tone in addition to its quite-techno (dont know its exact genre lah) music. Quite a nice song and it's repetition of Sorry should very fast make me feel scared of it so I'll always very eagerly wake up to quickly off it when alarm rings. And also, Super Junior is so kind to keep saying Sorry when waking me up. Good. Haha.
My brother and I have come to a conclusion,
"If you love this particular song, dont make it your alarm tone because sooner or later when you hear the song again, you will not like the song already because you have successfully developed a phobia for it. (Because it's that noise that always disturb your sleep!)"
Okay, so far have yet to not like "Sorry, sorry" but I really dread listening to previous alarm tones.
Oh anyway, have digressed too much!
The main point is my mum!
Yesterday she was asking me about it.
Mum: "That song that every morning you wake up one.. Quite nice one."
Me: "Oh, my alarm tone ah."
Mum: "What song is that?
Me: "Korean song."
Mum: "Bluetooth it to me."
(After receiving the file)
Mum test-listens the song and says "Hor, Nice hor",
and proceeds to set it as her ringtone.
First time my Mum asks about songs that I listen to, but my F.T Island's ringtone supposed to be NICER! Wahahaha.
Anyway,
My favourite
Lee Hong Ki will be acting in a drama soon!
"You are so handsome/You're beautiful" starts on 7 October 2009!
Cant wait for it!
But can only watch it after Alevels!
By then, on 30 November, the drama would have almost finish its broadcast in Korea. Just nice! Hoohoohoo!
I like him with his current hair colour. (:
(Fourth from the left) Hehehe.
love is, 2:01 PM.