Prelims, till now, has been in turmoil.
Overall, it has been a demoralizing journey. I've also not been really focused cause there are just infinite things to revise and memorize within a short period of time. As a result, most information in my brain are just dangling there, not enough to even crap my way through.
3 weeks of struggle will end tomorrow, after which, I'll finally start my revision mode at my own pace, hopefully. School's revision programme is somehow not really useful, given that today's chemistry paper 3 has been a total disaster. totally screwed chemistry paper. Was totally depressed and felt like dying the moment time's up for today's chemistry paper. So much blanks, time is so short for me to even think about the answers. Practically expecting my brain to generate answers within 1 millisecond upon reading the question.
Well, not in the mood to study for chemistry paper 1 tomorrow already. Given up on it. Shall focus on math paper tomorrow instead. Math has been proven to be more kind than chemistry, in my opinion. Although math can be rather depressing at times too, so hope tomorrow's stats questions can be friendly.
I dread permutation and combination.
I dread probability.
I dread Alevels!
Alevels is not for a typical human being like me.
Hmmm. Shall not think so much. Must think positively. Positive! Okay, whatever chemistry and whatever alevels, you are good stuffs, i like you.
Now I'm resting by putting on face mask and blogging. Tired. Bye bye. :)
love is, 8:40 PM.