<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32815557?origin\x3dhttp://tinggparadize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, October 10, 2009
Movie today.

Met Ning, En, Ing and Sai for lunch at Pastamania E!Hub today.
Long time no see!

Initially wanted to watch "The Ugly Truth" but it has stopped showing.
So watched "Haeundae: The Deadly Tsunami" instead.
Maybe I'm a saddist, I like watching disaster shows.
Those like "The Day After Tomorow", "Poseidon"...
I like how the scenes of destruction are created.
I enjoy the animation of such movies.
Technology is really amazing.
"Tsunami" moments during the movie was very intense.
As though the water wave was going to reach me. Hahaha.

Saw the trailer for "2012" as well.
Another sadistic movie showing the end of the world.
I wanna watch!

Oh yah.
Miss Da Bian gave Ing and Me gifts of encouragement for Alevels.


Although I havent found its use, its quite cute lah.
Hahaha.

Prelim results left me very demoralised.
For two weeks after receiving my results, the image of my lousy results kept appearing in my mind when I go to school on bus in the morning.
But I'll be back to normal self after emo-ing for awhile.
One month left to get good/reasonable results?
Hmmmm.
Rather than wasting time thinking about what I may be unable to complete, I should spend more time doing what I can do to mend the heartbreak.
During O's, I spent one month to eliminate the C, D, E and F(s) on my result slip.
I believe I can do it once more. *Positive Mindset = Snowflakes!*
Jiayou.

On a lighter note,
YVONNE NG, I PRESENT TO YOU MY HONGKI:
(else you say you cant spot him in my blog)






I guess I'd blog less or none till my Alevels ends.
30 more days to its arrival.
Cheers.




love is, 10:48 PM.

TINGG.
MOVED to her new home. (:
goodbye.
missymissee
facebook
blogger