3 more papers to go.
11 more days before my "freedom" arrives.
NONE of the papers gave me good feelings.
EVERY SINGLE paper gave me lots of insecurity and a view of the dark route to the future.
Hahaha.
I do have to say that this 20day long Alevel is really mentally torturing, although I have yet to really finish this race.
I would dread going through this again.
However, if there's a need to, I wont disagree.
Anyway, I've sort of gotten over this "my-alevels-CMI" thing already. I'm numbed to all the negative aftereffects of the papers already. Well..
Actually my main point today is to mention about my physics paper today.
The first question asked me to estimate size of Singapore, acceleration of MRT and Power of a car. I applaud Cambridge for their creativity in stunning students like me. What the hell are they thinking man. Seriously, they might as well ask me the volume of water in the atlantic sea, weight of ice at south pole, and volume of air in the universe! I'm not Miss-Know-All leh. Boooo.
Okay.
Bye bye. Dont worry, I wont think of committing suicide yet! Hahaha. Although I know I did my papers atrociously, I'm still kinda in good mood cause exams are gonna end soon and there are loads of drama for me to watch and tonnes of things i can do!
Jiayou! 11more days!
love is, 10:53 PM.