<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32815557?origin\x3dhttp://tinggparadize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, November 23, 2009
6 more days, 1 more paper.

Sign - Brown Eyed Girls

Last Paper will commence in 6days!
I have printed 390 MCQ questions to do for the last physics paper.
LOL.
Hope I can finish them. From now till 30 November, there are no papers but like Ah Hwee said, we will be mentally tortured for 6 days. That kind of "So Near Yet So Far" kind of feeling. Hahaha.

For now till tomorrow, it's BREAK TIME!
Had dinner gathering (Pizza Hut) with the 5 ladies from my JC-clique just now.
Sai specially came to find me at TM cause she misses me too much. Wahahaha.

Saw Ing coincidentally on Bus 81 today after Chem paper.
Chem paper was disastrous!
Time is really the issue!
OMG.
I just cant keep up with Mr Time.

Whatever it is, it's time for
"YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL"!
Ah I miss my Hongki so much!
Wahahaha!

Poor Jeremy why you cry cry... Hahaha.


Took me sometime to get used to his "bowl" hairstyle.. LOL.
3 Eyecandies! (The one at the bottom right is a girl = Not Eyecandy.)


Bye!
Lee Hongki!
Lee Hongki!
Lee Hongki!
Lee Hongki!
Hehehe.




love is, 11:44 PM.

TINGG.
MOVED to her new home. (:
goodbye.
missymissee
facebook
blogger