Battlefield - Jordin Sparks
Random photos taken during my exam period..

0.5KG of Dried mangoes my mum bought for me = LOVES!
+ Iced Milk Tea = LOVES LOVES!
THE DAY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!Whatever the results may be or whether I need to retake or not, I just want to enjoy my holiday now and celebrate as though I'm really going to obtain good grades and get into uni next year. LOL.
Today's last paper was a proof that I'm stupidly careless!
3 minus 1 I can actually imagine that it is equal to 3! OMG. Stupid mistake.
Oh well.. Forget it.
"Celebration" with another 2 fellas who also ended their exams today @Tamp1 Secret Recipe!
Firstly, Yvonne Ng gave us some cookies/pastries from Jurong! (Wa sounds so far.. Her school in Jurong mah! Wahaha!) Still got custard puff that's too shy to take photo. (LOL. I forgot to take pictures of it.)

We ordered 2 main course and 2 slices of cake and shared.
Chicken and Lamb.

I love cakes! (:


Went to shop around. Wanted to buy something but nothing caught my eye.
After that went back home and kind of feel uneasy to my newfound freedom. Not used to having no stress to study for exams. Hhahaha. But actually I have tonnes of things to do and dramas to watch. Hahahaha.
Just now I had one of the biggest shock in my life.
I was drying my hair with my hairdryer and it suddenly "boomz" and 0.5 seconds of little fire sparkles came out! OH MY GOD. Scared me! Legs were trembling cause I thought I could have been electrified to death! The hairdryer is thereby declared DEAD. Luckily I wasnt drying my fringe! What if the fire sparkle burn my face?! LOL.
Having headache now!
I'll finish the current episode of "You're Beautiful" first and then it's sleeping time!
Bye!
love is, 11:51 PM.