<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32815557?origin\x3dhttp://tinggparadize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, December 22, 2009
6-8 Dec 09 Genting Trip!

Day 1; 06 Dec 2009

Went to Golden Mile (a place in Singapore where there are many agencies that provide trips to M'sia) to assemble and to wait for our coach in the morning about 6plus.
There's a mini screen to each seat in the coach and there are several movies and songs to listen to. Watched "I Not Stupid 2" on the way to M'sia.
That day was when Standard Charter Marathon was held, so saw many people running on the way.

Photobucket

There was quite a big space between seats for our legs to move about and the back support could be lowered to sleep more comfortably. (:

Photobucket

After the customs and several hours of travelling, reached somewhere to have our breakfast.
My first meal in M'sia. Too bland.. Dont like..
Bought several chewing gums to eat.
Anyway, when I was in M'sia, I realised my phone had no auto-roaming! RARR. Very inconvenient loh, I cant walk around in Genting alone because I wont be able to contact anyone if I got lost. So didnt have to chance to shop around alone! So my phone acts only as my MP3 and camera, which is its main purpose lah.
Scenery along the road was not too bad. Loads of greeneries. Big patches of greens.. Tall and long stretch of greens.. Passed by KL Twin Towers somewhere.

Photobucket

After turns and turns uphill, passed by this place which I take it as a sign that I'm almost reaching Genting from young. But, I realise my childhood memory isnt too accurate! It still take quite sometime after this place to reach Genting proper! Haha.
Photobucket

Reached Genting finally at about 3pm! 7 hours of travel! While waiting for my aunt to check in, sat around and took photos. Waited for about an hour or more just to check in to First World Hotel! There were quite alot X'mas lightings in the hotel lobby. Checking in took up alot of time..
After we checked in, went to shop around and had dinner.
Tried to go in to Casino but couldn't! Only for 21 and above! I slept at about 8pm because I was super tired cause was watching F.T Island's videos the midnight before. Hhaha. It was 15 degrees celcius outdoors according to the hotel. I like the natural cool weather!

Photobucket

Day 2; 07 Dec 2009

Woke up at 7plus in the morning to bathe and to go have complimentary breakfast the hotel provided. Breakfast wasnt too bad.
But food like those chicken rice, claypot rice, beef noodle that I ate Genting really not my cup of tea! Not nice and expensive! Fast food (Marrybrown) still ok but only ate once cause my mum doesnt really like fast food.
Photobucket

Indoor Theme Park-cum-shopping area.

Photobucket

Bought the ticket to indoor theme park games, but played only 3 games.

Photobucket

First, sat on this boat the goes one small around in the indoor shopping mall.


Photobucket

There's a bell near the seahorses for us to throw coins and make wishes.
But mine missed the bell. LOL.
Photobucket

Then sat on the 3 storey high ferris wheel. It doesnt look too tall but when it stops on the top, it's quite scary! Hahaha.
My cousin was too scared of the height that she was holding so tight to the bars. Poor me had to take self-shots of me on the ferris wheel cause she didnt dare to release her hands.

Photobucket

Then sat on this thing that travels in the "air" on the track. It goes around the indoor theme park.

Photobucket

One look down from 3rd or 4th or 5th floor of the shopping mall. Cant remember which floor.

Photobucket

Then went in to Snow World where there is artificial snow and is about 3 degree celcius? Not too sure of its temperature. Decided to mosaic faces for privacy sake.


Photobucket

Day 3; 08 Dec 2009

The picture below shows how misty outside the hotel is around 6am..
Then picture below the picture below shows the outside when the mist slightly clears about an hour later.
Photobucket
Some other features in indoor theme park for children.

Photobucket

More X'mas lightings outside hotel lobby.

Photobucket

A look outside the hotel on the 6th floor lift lobby.
Photobucket

After checking out, ate banana prata at the hotel cafe.
It costs RM8.80, which is about SGD$3.70. Tastes alright. Finally found a non-fastfood that tastes ok though not heavenly.
Photobucket

Byebye Genting as the coach goes downslope! Oh, and in Genting, we are actually about the "clouds"! Those white cloud-lookalike mist(?) was below us! Hahaha. I dont know whether its cloud or mist leh. Hahaha.

Photobucket

Didnt get too many things although I prepared SGD200 of my own money to spend. Nothing much to buy there but at least I got a new wallet that I love very much! And I got 9 pairs of earrings!
Photobucket
In conclusion, I like the feeling of being out of Singapore though I only went to Genting. It was really a pity I only went outdoors once for about 5 minutes! My mum and aunt didnt bring their jackets out and it was too cold for them, so we went back indoors very soon. It was really cooling outside! Even though I wore my jacket out, it still felt very cold! I like! (:
The food there really suck and next time I must remember to apply for auto-roam!!! OK, that's about it!
Byebye!




love is, 9:08 PM.

TINGG.
MOVED to her new home. (:
goodbye.
missymissee
facebook
blogger