Been busy to blog but have some photos taken during some of the outings I had in the past few weeks so it's quite a waste if I don't blog about it. Backtrack time!
02 Dec 2009 Fareast & ION with Von and QiWent Far East and Orchard ION to shop shop. Qi joined us when we were in ION.
03 Dec 2009 Bugis & Iluma with JR and MayHad brunch at White Sands. Ate Omelette Rice. Then drank a big cup of Pearl Milk Tea that was quite fragrant.
Shopped around Bugis Junction and then went to Iluma where I got my first
战利品 which is a pair of slipper from D&C. (: Then we went to Bras Basah to search for books that JR wanted to find and I finally went to ARTFRIEND which I've been wanted to take a look. Many art stuffs. I like!
After we splitted, I went to buy another 2 pairs of shoes myself. (:
06 - 08 Dec 2009 Genting TripUpdate this in another entry! (:
10 Dec 2009 The day I was 2 metres away from my F.T Island!I've blogged about this before but I forgot to mention about our dinner at Tamp1 BBQ Chicken.
14 Dec 2009 Bugis & Iluma with Von and QiInitially wanted to go Jurong Point to explore but lazy Yvonne felt lazy to travel so far, so we went to Bugis instead. Shared a bowl of Japanese Beef rice with Von at the basement of Bugis Junction. The sauce is quite nice!
Shopped at Iluma first then shopped around Bugis Street till legs ache! Hahaha. Then went back Iluma to get Yvonne's shoe and to settle down to eat yogurt. Ate Berrylite's yogurt; not too bad. The original flavour is nice. Then after eating yogurt, Von and I still didnt feel full so we went to CHANG Korean Restaurant a few steps away.
We shared a bowl of Kimchi Ramen. Was served 6 amall plates of starter dishes. And there was a relatively big screen showing a recent episode of Music Core! So there were performances of several korean stars like 2PM, MBLAQ, SHINee etc.. while we had our ramen.
16 Dec 2009 At Von's house to make LJQ's X'mas Gifts!Went to Yvonne's house at around afternoon to make our x'mas gifts for LJQ.
So we measured and cut cloths. At first, we tried making one by ourselves and some help from her mum but it failed, so we modified and it became better!
With help from Von's mum with the sewing part, our work was lessened by a big part!

Bye! Going to blog about my Genting trip next.
love is, 7:31 PM.