<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32815557?origin\x3dhttp://tinggparadize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, December 11, 2009
I was only 2 metres away from F.T Island!

I was only 2 metres away from F.T Island!
Woohoo! Sooooo happy till now! Wahahaha. What a 19-year-old I am..

Went airport to check out arrival of F.T Island, T-max and supposedly Brown Eyed Girls.
Only T-max and F.T Island arrived! But that's enough! It was a LOOONGG wait.

T-max came out first. I only recognize Kim Jun. And at least he looked around to smile and wave. Nice. The first guy in this BOF pic is Kim Jun!



He was supposed to be in this photo but he was blocked by this stupid board! Haha.
But nevermind.



After that, waited and waited..Then F.T Island came out!
Screaming from the fans were seriously deafening! (Wahaha. I scremed like mad too. ^^)
They come and go so fast that I hardly see their faces, only a little glimpse of their figures.
But I was so lucky that the only photo I snapped containing them has HONGKI! Whee~



Clearer photo that other fans took to confirm the one above is my FAVOURITE Hongki!
I love their flower faces!



I'm happy today!
Thanks to Khng and Yvonneng for accompanying me/joining me as a rehearsal for their ss!
I only can say I love F.T Island more! Wahahaha.




love is, 12:54 AM.

TINGG.
MOVED to her new home. (:
goodbye.
missymissee
facebook
blogger