AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I was re-capping some Yamapi stuffs and I suddenly got VERY EXCITED! His past performances of "Daite Senorita" REALLY ROCKKKKKKK! OMG!
Shuji-to-Akira also ROCKKKKKKK! OMG OMG OMG OMG! I really cant stand this crazy immature fangirl side of me but I like it! Hahahaha! Its in my roots, cant be removed!
So feel like rewatching "Nobuta Wo Produce" and "Kurosagi"!!!!!! Oh-those-2005-and-2006-stuffs! Like 3, 4 years already! Yamapi last time still look good now! Kame also! Now their style is not my style liao. Hahahaha. They're going more matured so my eyes are shifted to my dear hongki. Hahahaha.
Byebye!
Oh! I dreamt of my F.T Island again yesterday! Within 2 weeks, I dream of them twice. Focus was of cos on my dear Hongki! Great! My role was still their fan and I was SOOOOO CLOSE to them! Wahahahaha! Nothing woke me up to spoil my sweet dream yesterday. (: Hehehehe.