<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32815557?origin\x3dhttp://tinggparadize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, January 18, 2010
不是无业游民了!

羅志祥 - 愛不單行

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE 羅志祥's 《愛不單行》!!!

Anywayz, I'm employed!
Need to work for 3 months and LONGGG working hours.
Working at some warehouse and I'm still not very sure what I'm going to do lah.
Go there then check it out.
Starts in 1 more day.. Cant bear to leave my slacking life.
But seriously, my slacking life started getting aimless these few days while I was searching for my job..
Wanna watch new dramas yet lazy to. LOL.
Few days ago I was surfing the net till I'm stucked at thinking of what more pages I can surf.
Quite glad I got a job already. At least not so useless at home.
Actually I got alot of things I want to do.. Like rearranging my dressing table, rearranging my clothes...etc, but just dont have the feel. LOL.

Went to see my job agent for some matters just now and went to shop around.
My earphone died on me just as I stepped out of my house, so had to buy another one.
Was thinking very long at Challenger whether to get one that I've not used before and one that looks like it has better sound system, but chose to stick with the one I'm using now since I'm pretty satisfied with the one I'm using now and it's a birthday present from my bro! Hahaha.

Old one is YELLOWISH!!! the pink colour on the wire of the new one is SO NICE! I like I like! Hehehehe.

Pretty lame content up there.
When I start working I would have less time to blog such lame contents so I have to grab the chance! Ahhaha!

Passed by BUZZ intedning to buy i-Weekly but something PINK caught my eye.
Show and Rainie on TEENAGE! Muahahahaha!! HEHEHEHEHEHE! Somemore got F.T Island's poster. This issue is meant for ME! Hhahaha. LOL.

Randomly,
just now hopped to friendster and realise it changed its interface! LOL.
so long since I logged in there..



AHHHH! 羅志祥's 《愛瘋頭》 IS SO DAMN NICEE ALSO!!!
Okayz, byebye!




love is, 5:14 PM.

TINGG.
MOVED to her new home. (:
goodbye.
missymissee
facebook
blogger