<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32815557?origin\x3dhttp://tinggparadize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, January 20, 2010
First day at work!

First day of job today.
Need to stand all the way.. Legs pretty suan but still manageable. Just like after shopping for the whole day.
Luckily I got the department with aircon!
Wahahaha~~
Job scope seems pretty manageable for now, maybe because today they only let me try try.
What's bothering me the most is my covered shoes makes my feet so hot!!
after knocking off, immediately flew to Heritage Hub/Everlast to get a not so covered covered shoe.



I SO SO SO dont like to wear covered shoes and socks for long hours. Makes my feet so HOT!
Last time in JC, I use to take off my shoes when I'm in classroom or outside LT doing self-study.

On my first day of work, I spent away my first day's pay!!!!
LOL.
Saw some of my JC-mates at my workplace, one whom is in my PAE clique de.
But we're in different department and she's got her friends, so not much interaction.
The person who is training me now is not bad, pretty patient with me who keeps forgetting the steps. FORTUNATELY not an ahtiong.
I saw a few ahtiongs who are looks cocky and I hate the look of them.

Gotta go pack my bag and sleep early! Bye!
Oh and I've got SO few breaks! So short somemoreeee!!!
I keep getting hungry! even 1.5hrs after my lunch! Hahahaha!
Bye!




love is, 8:47 PM.

TINGG.
MOVED to her new home. (:
goodbye.
missymissee
facebook
blogger