楊丞琳 - 青春斗HELLO 2010, BYEBYE 2009!So fast!
2009 is O-V-E-R OVER O OVER!
LOL.
Been living like a useless slacker living off some savings and Mum's allowance..
Daily activities include watching dramas, performances, listening to songs, online shopping, sleep and eat. LOL.
Really nice but I feel useless.
Hahaha.
I've only slacked for one month till now. Hahaha. Seems like I've been slacking for quite long but actually it's only 1 month leh. Primary school kids holiday also more than me lor. They started their holiday earlier than me by about 2 weeks though they are going to start school next week. LOL.
But, isn't that something I deserve for being under the tormenting JC education system for 2-3 years.. No?
First year 2007 I may have atrocious results, but stress of having lousy results and being unable to catch up does exists.
Second year 2008 I am pretty sure I did my best and worked quite hard although I managed to let F.T Island intrude my life to occasionally give me fabulous performances and songs. Hahaha.
Third year 2009 I agree my results are atrocious as well but.. my brain just cant make it. Knowing my brain is so small and me being so incompetent is stressful as well you know.
Sigh. Now I'm enjoying my life pretty much but my frightening experience during Alevel period is still haunting me. Those disappointments and disappointments..
The more I think of retaking the more I dont want to. Who wants to?
Well, I dont know. Really dont know.
I dread people asking me about my Alevel stuffs, about retaking etc.
I can just see that "You-are-such-a-failure" aura around them.
Well, they may not have but well..
Ahh...
I still dont know what type of job I should get!
My Mum doesnt really like the idea of me going for private tutoring.
She even thought of giving me the amount of pay I can get if I go tutor one student a month so I wont have to private tutor!
I'm supposed to earn other people's money I thought?
I guess she really doesnt want me to go private tutoring?
Ahhh... I guess I'll give myself 1 more week to think since my Mum wants me to stay at home next week to tidy up my stuffs! LOL?
Okie. I hope 2010 can really be a good year ahead!
Ummmm.. I better stop thinking what good things may happen cause
期望越高,失望越大。烦啊!Okie shall not think of any unhappy stuffs now!
海派甜心 really is making me go crazy!!!!
罗志祥也未免太帅了吧!!!!!I havent been watching
娱乐百分百 for like almost a year but now I so wanna watch it everyday just to see him! Wahahaha! He's damn funny lah. Hahahaha.
Lest Yvonne Ng say I dont want my Hongki already, I have not! Hahahaha.
I still love my cutie Hongki! Wahahaha!
Okie! Byebye!
Oh Ah Hwee is in Taiwan now!
Give us a mail if you can connect to internet and if you happen to read this beh! Hahaha!
Tell me if you saw
罗志祥 bah! Hahaha.
love is, 11:40 PM.