Heartbeat - Kara, After School, 4Minute VersionCame across this line just now.. Quite a nice line.
叶子的离去,是因为风的追求?还是树没有挽留?
2nd post of year 2010!
This Yvonne Ng ah.. Her latest entry is as old as mine, still dare to complain I havent update!
#1:
Been wanting to shout this out since I first saw its ad few weeks ago:
"Macdonalds' Prosperity Burger and Twister Fries is here again!"

This annual arrival of black pepper beef burger and seasoned twister fries always create a hype for my brother and I cause we just love it so much! Hhahaha.
Ate it twice in 3days. Ouch, the calories and my pocket. $8.10 for a Mac meal is quite expensive cause usually our student meals are only $4.50. Hahaha.
But still, YAYYYYYY!
#2:

I've got no more student bus fare! Every "beep" hurts! Hahaha.
Imagine a MRT ride to Orchard may cost $1plus when it usually is only $0.45 fixed for me?
Big transition! AH. ): Hahaha.
#3:
Started my first tuition assignment with my cousin today.
Hmmm. A little unprepared.. Didnt know how to start but luckily things I planned were enough for 2hours. But my cousin kind of lost focus after 1hour 15mins. Probably too comfortable for him or maybe kids are just like that.
Some simple things are really difficult to teach!
Always having alot of hesitation as to whether I should teach my method of doing cause it may be different from the current syllabus or school may teach better methods.
Yvonne wanted to intro a tuition assignment today..
Teach Primary 5 chinese.. Was considering for quite long then decided to try..
Called the agent, she asked for my Olevel and Alevel chinese grades and whether I got higher chinese not.. LOL. Olevel chinese grade is okay lah. But Alevel chinese grade so lousy and somemore I dont take higher chinese and not undergrad.. I think the agent decided to ignore me. Hhahahaha! Cos she didnt call back after I SMS-ed her my details. Awww. Hahaha!
Really dread stepping into the working world but I have to.
Better get all my thoughts sorted out before this week ends!
#4:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE
海派甜心!!!
Hahahaha.
Although some details are rather unrealistic, oh, okay, no idol drama are realistic..
But I just LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
帅哥美女 = Candies for my eyes! Hehehehe.
Even Piggy cry also
帅!! Hahahaha!
Its torturing to wait for the arrival of every Sunday!
It makes each week end so fast! OMG.
Pardon me for sounding like some childish secondary school kid. Hahaha!
Some habits are hard to get rid. (:
#5:
I think Yeo should have reached Singapore now!
Hey! I wanna go explore the goods you brought back and hear your complaints! Hahaha!
Okay bye bye!
love is, 1:09 AM.