Tmr's OFFFFFF!
What a day I've been dreaming of since the first day of work.
The soles of my foot HURTTTTT LIKEEE HELLLLL.
I come back and soak them in hot water everyday. LOL.
The new shoes I bought arent suitable for standing lahhhhh.
The base so flat, no cushion. Waste my $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
I still went to buy socks that is meant for such shoes! $57 total wasted!
More than my first day's pay siaaaaaaa! Arrrghhhh.
Still wearing my previous shoes now though its rather stuffy for my foot! Blahhh!
I'm a "factory worker" now lor. Hahahaha.
Dealing with laptop motherboards now.
Always plug in plug out parts with screwdrivers.
Just now my brother ask me help him on his lappie,
then when I pressed the ON button, I got this freakish feeling!
Walao. Damn scared of laptops and its parts now.
Think of work the moment I touch the ON button. LOL.
Machiam Dejavu. AH. hahaha.
Sometimes when I successfully install the parts correctly without missing any parts, it can be pretty satisfying, but I HATE it when I miss out one part and have to plug out everything and plug back again. HATEEE!
And I get to learn what's inside the lappie. Quite a good experience to learn I would say.
Only the long hours and got to stand for so long makes me dont really like the job.
But
不吃点苦怎么会长大呢?HAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm like a 20 year old now.
Not counting birthdate lah, count by year.
I dont feel like one!
I keep on feeling like I'm like one of those Olevel people at my workplace!
I seriously dont think I behave like one 20 year old.
Yesterday, I used my student ezlink card to "cheat" a studentmeal at mac.
hahahaha. I'm still using that as my ezlink card mah.
I was like trying to ask if I can get studentmeal,
then she looked at me and gave me a "you dont look like a student" face.
OUCH!!! I'm starting to think if I look
that CAO LAO lor.
I'm always thinking if I look older than my real age. Hahahaha!
If lets say I look as "old" as final year uni students, still student mah. hahahaha!
In the end, I still got my studentmeal lah. Hehehe.
Life is kind of lifeless, but I already expected it.
Come home must get in bed by 9plus to get sufficient sleep.
So everyday is work+sleep+soak foot in hot water only.
Hahaha.
The best way to console myself is the piece of cheque I can get on payday. Hahahahaha.
Endure the next 2months plus
ONLY! Hahaha.
I thinking of privatising my blog!
Privatise in blogger or move to wordpress/livejournal? Hmmm..
Wordpress/livejournal templates are not as flexible as blogger leh from what I see.. Next time then explore!
Okie okie Goodbye!
love is, 12:19 AM.