<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32815557?origin\x3dhttp://tinggparadize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, February 15, 2010
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ALL!

HAPPY CNY! GONG XI FA CAI!

Haha. At my Uncle's house now, just had steamboat-bbq for dinner.

Nothing much to do here.. Only can watch tv and play with my cute cousin. Hahaha. So cute! Hahaha.

The feeling of nothing-to-do is making me abit not used to it. Hahaha. Now got no stress of homework or tests. Haha. Work also got no homework to do.. Actually got things to do la, need to make test paper for my tutee for use next week. And I've got endless online-shopping I wanna do! Hahaha.

Gonna sit down and slack as much as I can before I start work tmtmr! Haha.

And and, I dont really like my workplace. Other than some of the temp staffs I mix around with, some other ppl are involved in factory politics. And the system there suck. Things are not organised properly and when things go missing, we temp staffs who dunno much about their system will kenna. And our pay got delayed yet no one gave us an explanation. ZZZ. Dunno its the company's fault or agent's fault lor. Some temp staffs there who do the same job as me got no contract yet I got contract! They can quit whenever they like, I need to wait till my contract finishes! Blahh! Only can use the paycheque to console myself. Seriously its frustrating when they keep coming to me when things go missing! When Everybody can just go to the cupboard and take those things without having to write their names. And in the first place, they did not give proper and detailed training about what to do when things crop up. ZZZ.

Okay, abit lazy to type liao. Hahaha!
Happy occasion shall not complain anymore! Hehe. Bye bye!

TJR, I blogged le worzxz! HAPPY CNY TO YOU TOO AH! :) Hahaha.




love is, 9:07 PM.

TINGG.
MOVED to her new home. (:
goodbye.
missymissee
facebook
blogger