Received my alevel result last Friday..
The day I had been trying to escape from..
I expected mostly Ds, Es or even failing some subjects...
It was slightly better than I expected.
But still VERY VERY VERY BAD.
Fortunately didnt fail any subjects.
Folks at home were congratulating me for PASSING all subjects.
LOL. I guess they dont know how bad my results are.
One thing worth celebrating is I got C for GP!
Had been failing it and maybe occasionally getting E for it and now I actually got C for it!
*Pats my own shoulder*
Well, but the rest of the results still suck although there is indeed improvements compared to prelims.
Just hope I can get into where I wanna go and hope I wont regret.
Oh ya.. My feeling now is like as though I didnt get any results.. I feel like I'm in my dreamland.. Trying to escape from this reality.. Hahahaha. Yesterday when I went back to work I totally got no feeling or didnt remember that I just got my results the day before.. Escapism I guess.
Bye bye!
Anyway meet my new CUTEEEE home slipper!

love is, 1:20 PM.