TIME FLIES.March is gonna end sooooon!
Almost 3 months have been spent on working! Wow!
And iBanking and that ATM Card is so convenient my expenditure is wayyyyyy far from what I have expected myself to spend. OMG.
Anyway,
Uni application is such a hassle.
Uni application is such a hassle.
Uni application is such a hassle.
Uni application is such a hassle.
Uni application is such a hassle.
Uni application is such a hassle.
Uni application is such a hassle.
It is a hassle because?
My lousy results cant get me anywhere.
I've got no achievements at national level to write.
After spending all the time filling in the details, I'm going to receive rejection letters only?
My mindset 2 days ago was not to apply for NUS and SMU since I'm not going to get in anyway. But I think it'd be better if I apply for some less popular courses? (Maybe I'd still not apply at the end of the day~~ Or maybe appliacation for these schools have closed? Hahaha. I'm so reluctant to settle these uni appliacation stuffs cause it seems redundant. zzz.) I think I might not even have the chance to get into less popular courses in the three uni... And I'm really not interested in the courses !! OMG~ I'm starting to think of whether to apply for SIM now.. But I'm seriously not interested in business/accounting/whatever is offered there lah. SIGHHHHH!
Oh and my watch is finally back from repair! It took 2 months! ZZZ!
Life is pretty mundane~ Nothing much to update about.
Goodbye~
love is, 6:20 PM.