I'm back from my EPT!
I actually walked to Far East Plaza from Orchard MRT by myself! Usually Yeo or someone (definitely not me) will be the one guiding us! Hahaha.
Oral test was super fast!
And guess what? We speak to computer! We read our passage to the mic infront of a computer and CONVERSE on a topic with a computer! ZZZ. Conversation uh?
Written test suckk. Because for listening compre, their speaker suck and I couldnt catch some of the balls. And I've got SUPER CMI VOCAB lah! Vocab part literally dont know all the words. ZZZ. Too used to checking phone dictionary for meaning le. When I saw words I dont know, immediately wanna check but can't check obviously.
Saw my JC classmate (Berenice) there! We have a 3hour break between our 2 papers. So after eating our wanton mee at Far East, we went for manicure (with her colleague and colleague's friend)! Muahahaha. We have nothing to do.
The night before I was so struggling with my 2 pink coloured nail polish cause it's so difficult to apply such solid colours! And my left hand's so not flexible luh.

Alternating these two colours was pretty okay but they weren't smooth on my nails cause I probably applied too thick. Nail polish got "scars"/scratches = Not smooth = Not Nice. I asked the manicurist to help me alternate so I can still have what I want! The light pink tone she gave me wasn't the one I like but it's ok lah. I think they dont have the light pink tone I want. What I love about getting manicurist to paint my nails is that they do it so NICELY! The surface of the nail polish on my nails is sooooo smooth and the shape is nice! HEEHEE! $6 only for painting + shaping! Good deal! (: I struggled so much to paint my nails ytd and it got removed today to be replaced! Sad but happy at the same time! HEHHEH. BUT! Tomorrow got work leh~~ Gonna be destroyed already.. It's like.. DUH.

Not my desired tone of pink luh! ):
So tired! Bye!
love is, 5:30 PM.