<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32815557?origin\x3dhttp://tinggparadize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, April 10, 2010
Finally some time for myself!

Been working consecutively everyday since 15 march! For 26 days!
Today and tomorrow no need work but got go out!
(Means cant stay at home! Me this 宅女 really miss staying at home to use the computer/slack and stare into blank space for like thousand hours. I wanna tidy my table too!)

Went out with Mum in the afternoon today for awhile then met Ning, En and Von for dinner plus some shopping ard evening! Ning + En + Me = Permanent Members (PM) of all big and small LJQ meetings! Hahaha.

Will be meeting workmates tmr. I see my workmates more often than my family and friends man! LOL. But working there can be quite fun at times because I've got fun partners. Hahaha. Now my buddy who came in at the same time as me has left.. She's always the one to boost the atmosphere so its kinda sad that she's not working with me already. She's the only one who'd go crazy (real crazy) with me at workplace! Hahaha! (:

There's this perm staff at my workplace who is at the same row of work station with us, although at times she'd sort of give attitude when she's in bad mood when she cant get her target, but she's on very good terms on us and she helps us very often. Initially we were supposed to end our job on 31 Mar, but we extended till 7 April. We lied to her we couldn't extend because our supervisor don't allow, then she cried! When my buddy came for her last day, this perm staff purposely left early and not work OT because she's scared that she might cry again! When she gave her last hug to my buddy on her last day, tears well up in her eyes again! Ahhh, Isn't she sweet?

Working these few months open up my very limited knowledge of the types of good and bad people around.. As in seeing it LIVE and not just on TV/news. People who two-time openly, many people who keep mistresses, people who do little actions to get their target, people who suck up to man even when they're married, people who gossip about almost all the people in the company and people who'd cry for us and etc!

I guess when I become a permanent working adult in the future I'll see and experience more! Now maybe still considered small case only! Hahahaha. Although they're none of my business lah.. It just irritates me to see people not on the "correct" track. Hahahaha.

I suddenly miss being my 宅女 very much! But if quit my current job, I lazy look for new job and the process of looking for job, going for interview and learning new stuffs suck. I DONT KNOW AH. 船到桥头自然直!hehe.

TIRED!

Bye!




love is, 11:38 PM.

TINGG.
MOVED to her new home. (:
goodbye.
missymissee
facebook
blogger