Felt super sad yesterday over certain issues.. Dont wish to talk about it.
Today, more issues are bombarded at me to make me more saddened/moody.
Totally not in a good mood today.
One of them is NTU's rejection letter. Now suddenly thinking of whether to retake as private or really go SIM.. Hmmmm..
Another issue is I'm being accused of making an SD card missing at work! Total accusation! The one who accused me and who was from afternoon shift(not my shift) said she SAW me took the SD card together with another equipment that I did take from her workstation when I worked OT yesterday. The fact is I did not effing touch the SD card at all. She still could say with so much confidence and when I said I did not even touch the SD card, she gave some kind of bird face. Luckily I had people from my shift standing on my side.
As for other issues, I shall keep them to myself.
Bye.
love is, 7:15 PM.