<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/32815557?origin\x3dhttp://tinggparadize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, August 04, 2010
5th day since I'm jobless.

5th day since I'm jobless.

Slacker life ROCKKKKK but SUCKKKK at the same time.
I'm stucked to my chair watching dramas all day such that my butts are so uncomfortable!
Hahahaha.
Kinda miss working life.
I've become so $.$(money-minded) ever since I started working.
Now stay at home got no income I feel its such a waste.
But I should have this break because half a year of this standing job has got my legs and heels aching and kinda strained and got my fingers and hands so rough and got my nails forever not getting longer because I keep cutting off crooked parts caused by those motherboards!
Rot-At-Home life is still great nevertheless. What I've always loved.
Its time to clear and tidy all my JC stuffs!
I finished 下一站,幸福 and is one-third through 就想赖着你
Its been so many months since I last watch a taiwan/korean drama on my comp!
I can safely say I stopped catching dramas on comp ever since I started working..
Last one was 海派甜心 which is really quite long long ago. Hahaha.
DRAMAS 万岁 万岁 万万岁

Bye!




love is, 1:51 AM.

TINGG.
MOVED to her new home. (:
goodbye.
missymissee
facebook
blogger