<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32815557?origin\x3dhttp://tinggparadize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, August 07, 2010
PIGGGGGY CANDY YUMZ~!

LAST SAT, 1 Aug 2010:

Accompanied yvonne to rebond her hair. Shared Carl's Jr before that!



THURS, 5 Aug 2010: JC Clique meeting!

Met up with TJR, May, Jia, Weng and Xi at Parkway Parade New York New York!
Nice time catching up and meeting the girls!



Bought this PIGGY Candy from Marks&Spencer! OMG, I last bought this few years ago under another brand and it was discontinued! I was quite excited when I see the familiar piggy again! It tastes the same, but more expensive now! ))): But at least I know where I can get this when I wanna eat it. YUMMMMMY~! MUAHAHAHA.



Oh ya Oh ya, tried the oh-so-popular KOI milk tea! Its expensive and 70% sugar is too sweet. But quite fragrant lah. The one sold at TM Basement is a cheaper alternative that tastes as great, in my opinion. (:

FRIDAY, 6 Aug 2010: DINNER WITH ING&VON

Had a casual dinner at TM Pastamania with Ing and Yvonne just now. Shopped around and suan-ed as usual..! Haha.
Bought Kimchi from SOL MART cause I suddenly had cravings for it. Bought the smallest size and cheapest one cause I actually don't really fully know how to appreciate Kimchi. Just kinda like the spiciness and the crunchiness from the cabbage! But to my disappointment, it was SUPER SALTY. OMG.



Anyways, randomz but this is Ing's treat! (:



BYEBYE!




love is, 2:06 AM.

TINGG.
MOVED to her new home. (:
goodbye.
missymissee
facebook
blogger