<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32815557?origin\x3dhttp://tinggparadize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, September 13, 2010
So many notes and books piled up during JC!

Was clearing my JC stuffs just now since I got the time and just got boxes/space to tidy them!
One big container box that can probably fit 2 skinny people inside AND one A4 box in total! Horrible...

The net is a great reason I procrastinate doing stuffs!
Was surfing the net all the while (thinking of tidying my stuffs but not doing it) when my Mum came back and ask me to let her use my lappie. Thats when I felt there's nothing much to do and then, I started packing those JC stuffs.

Anyway, guess why my mum wants to use my lappie?
I think she is addicted to some farming games on FB(her own account somemore).
Even her daughter does not play farming games on fb (but on ipad, yessss. muahahaha.).
The moment she reaches home, she asked me to get off my chair and let her grow her flowers and crops! LOL! Times have changed.

Bye!




love is, 2:15 AM.

TINGG.
MOVED to her new home. (:
goodbye.
missymissee
facebook
blogger